4th Annual IACC Leadership and Distinguished Service Award
The IACC Leadership and Distinguished Service Award is given to recognize an IACC member individual who has given his or her time and energy to better the IACC and who has conducted his or her professional and personal life for the betterment of the commercial collection industry.
- Rendered outstanding service on behalf and for the benefit of the IACC and its membership.
- By example of excellence through professional and personal conduct has elevated the image and stature of the commercial collection professional and the IACC among professional colleagues and the public.
- Made a substantial contribution to the improvement of the business activities of the members of the IACC and encouraged an honorable course of dealing among professional colleagues.
- Encourages leadership among others within the IACC; and mentored others, both within the IACC and within their world of business.
- Conducts personal, business and professional life in accordance with such high ethical, moral and civic responsibilities as to commend the recognition and respect of his or her community.
Thank you for your interest in the International Association of Commercial Collectors, Inc. (IACC) Leadership Award. The recipient of this award has demonstrated his or her commitment to the industry and their communities through ongoing involvement and leadership.
Download Nomination Form
Nomination form due to IACC staff................................................... September 5, 2012
Notification of award status to applicants........................................ November 30, 2012
Award presented at IACC’s Annual Convention.............................. January 16, 2013
IACC Leadership Award Nomination Process
- Any IACC member in good standing may be nominated.
- Nominations can be submitted by downloading the form on this page and returning it to the IACC offices by e-mail, fax or U.S. postal mail by the above deadline.
- Each nominee will receive a letter stating their nomination and congratulating them.
- The award winner will be notified at least 30 days prior to IACC's Annual Convention and the award presented at IACC's Annual Convention President's Banquet. The winner will be recognized in IACC's Scope newsletter and on the IACC website.
IACC Leadership Award Judging Process
- IACC members will be notified of award criteria by e-mail and through the IACC newsletter, Scope, no less than 60 days prior to the date of the award presentation. Members will be directed to the IACC website for additional information.
- All nominations received by the above deadline will then be reviewed by the Nominating Committee to determine eligibility.
- The Nominating Committee will vote on all submissions and ultimately reach a consensus of three submissions to present to the IACC Board for final decision. If there is a tie among the Board for the award winner, the IACC President will have the deciding vote.
Nominations close SEPTEMBER 5, 2012!!!
Past Award Recipients Include:
Tom Haag 2010
Remey Rubin 2011
Jim Bessenbacher, Jr. 2012
Nominate Someone Today!