If you are serious about heightening your expertise and your agency’s reputation in the field of commercial collections, or if you want to build awareness for your organization among the commercial collector community, the time to join IACC is now.
If any part of your national or global business includes the collection of commercial debts, IACC is your association.
Member benefits include:
- Meetings & Educational Programs: Forward-thinking educational opportunities on the latest trends and challenges are presented at IACC’s Annual Convention, Mid-Year Conference and teleseminars. For more information, please visit our Events page.
- Linked In: Collaborative idea exchanges via IACC’s members-only resource empowering members with answers to their questions and helpful resources from other members. IACC also hosts a Linked In group for industry discussions.
- IACC/CLLA Agency Certification Program: Becoming an IACC/CLLA Certified Commercial Collection Agency demonstrates that an agency meets or exceeds the program’s high standards for business operations and professionalism. Becoming an IACC Member Agency is the first step in becoming a certified agency and puts you in touch with people and resources that can answer questions and otherwise guide your company through this rigorous process – all while conferring the many valuable benefits of membership.
- IACC Certified Commercial Collector Program: Only members of IACC are eligible to pursue the IACC/CLLA Agency Certification Program. This esteemed certification demonstrates that an agency meets or exceeds the program’s high standards for business operations and professionalism. Becoming an IACC Member Agency is the first step in becoming a certified agency.
- Affinity Program: Through IACC’s established Affinity Program, members gain access to essential products and services which support their business operations at discounts reserved for IACC members only. IACC’s commitment to growing its Affinity Prgoram means more opportunities to save and to benefit from special services.
- Emerging Leaders Program: IACC’s new education and professional development program is designed for promising future leaders in the commercial collection industry-whether they are young professionals or more experienced inviduals who are new to the industry. Through educationand networking, we are preparing young members for leadership roles in their companies – YOUR business!
- Forwarding Network: Need to forward an account to an agency or attorney who shares your dedication to excellent services? IACC’s Forwarding Network provides the peace-of-mind you need. All IACC members are committed to the triadic system (Agency-Attorney-Law List) within the association, as there is a mutually beneficial relationship between each of the membership categories. With a triadic structure, the agencies market their services directly to the credit granting community. Since most agencies do not provide legal services, the agencies collaborate with debtors and their attorneys, creditors and with law list publishers to provide a conduit for efficient communication and performance.
- Prestige Within Our Industry: Through a heightened public relations presence in industry publications, IACC is garnering positive publicity for the association and those who are connected with it through membership.
- Legislative Leadership: By keeping members informed of proposed state and national legislation concerning credit and collections, IACC membership allows you and your clients to make your voices heard.
- Insurance & Bonds: Members can apply for statutory bonds, client contract bonds and errors and omissions insurance at competitive rates.
- Licensing Service: State license applications can be confusing and frustrating. IACC offers a unique licensing service that simplifies the process.
- Scope Newsletter: The IACC newsletter, Scope, provides members with updates on industry developments, important legislative and legal issues, and IACC events and resources.
- B2B Collections E-Newsletter: The IACC e-newsletter, B2B, is a free electronic publication for commercial creditors and collectors and features informative and useful articles pertaining to credit and collections and the points where these industries intersect.
- www.commercialcollector.com: IACC’s website provides members-only access to resources while also keeping members abreast of upcoming events and new services. It also features an electronic membership directory and products for purchase
- Members-Only Marketing Toolkit: Marketing your agency’s services to credit grantors has a never been easier thanks to the creation of a customizable marketing toolkit available only to members. A brochure, Powerpoint presentation, press releases and more are ready and awaiting member usage.