News Items & Publications
Scope is a monthly newsletter published by the International Association of Commercial Collectors, Inc. exclusively for members.
IACC members are encouraged to contribute to Scope. If you would like to submit an industry related article or a news release about yourself or your company, please send submissions to IACC.
Press releases provide up-to-date information on IACC programs, education and member news. IACC is committed to providing easy access to information regarding its members and activities.
B2B Collections E-newsletter
B2B Collections is a monthly e-newsletter published by the International Association of Commercial Collectors, Inc., intended as a source of timely information targeted to the specific needs and interests of commercial creditors, commercial collectors, and those in related industries.
- Alternative Lending on the Rise for U.S. Small Businesses
- Corporate Default Risk Rises as Global Growth Worries Mount
- Small Employer Firms Say Revenues and Hiring Were Stronger For 2018, Though 2019 Outlook Is More Tempered
- From the Web: A Shakeout is Coming in Small Business Lending
- SBA Offers Webinar Series on International Commerce
- Total April Bankruptcy Filings Increase 2 Percent over Last Year, Commercial Chapter 11s Increase 11 Percent
- IACC Offers Commercial Collection Guidelines for Credit Grantors
- From the Web: Fed Flags High U.S. Business Debt, Asset Prices in Financial Report
- From the Web: Why Do Small Businesses Fail?
- Invoiced Officially Announces First Ever National Accounts Receivable Appreciation Day
- From the Web: Chapter 11: The Process Still Can Work
- The Latest Brick and Mortar Retailer to Lose the Battle
- Small Businesses Generate 44 Percent of U.S. Economic Activity
- Digital Business Bill Payments Now Firmly Mainstream, According to Accountants
- Blog Post: Why Checks Still Exist and the State of B2B Payments
The International Association of Commercial Collectors, Inc. (IACC) is committed to providing members and the press with information and expertise to meet their need for accurate, reliable and timely information on commercial collection issues via press releases and access to IACC publications, and expert interviews.
IACC members are available for interviews in many areas of expertise, including:
- Commercial collection trends
- Assessing credit risk
- How to select a commercial collector
- Dealing with domestic and international receivables
- Collection issues by market or industry
- Call center management
- Tools and methods that support collection
- Client relations strategies
- Creditor/collector success stories
- Transitioning from retail to commercial collections
IACC also provides source articles and position statements upon request.
In addition, IACC has formed a Media Response Team, by area of expertise, to address your immediate needs for information or quotable sources. To request an interview with a member of IACC's Media Response Team, please contact Leza Raffel by e-mail or call (215) 884-6499!