10 Facts That Distinguish IACC Agency Members
When it comes to commercial debt collectors, you have many choices. When it comes to making the most informed choice, insightful credit grantors choose members of the International Association of Commercial Collectors (IACC). Here's why:
IACC Member Agencies...
- Are bound by a code of ethics, ensuring that their business practices are fair, upright, and honest.
- Undergo an exhaustive prescreening in order to determine eligibility for membership.
- Are part of an extensive network of professionals who specialize in collections, law, finance, and more.
- Have access to a rigorous agency certification through a collaboration with the Commercial Law League of America.
- Benefit from the only commercial collection agent certification program in the market place.
- Are adept at collecting from debtors both within the United States and throughout the world.
- Are committed to professional development and education which are provided through IACC conferences and webinars.
- Collect in a manner than ensures your company’s reputation and business relationships remain strong.
- Maintain collected funds in separate trust accounts.
- Share in IACC’s stellar reputation as the world’s largest and most respected association of commercial collection professionals since its inception in 1970.
The IACC Advantage Ultimately Benefits You, The Credit Grantor!